Monday, March 8, 2010

OMG the great adventure!

Today I went down to the food bank which happens to be inside the second hand store in our small, arid, hamlet. I found yarn and made items which makes me happy because hello I can so frog that and make something less utilitarian out of that rainbow and earth toned beucille (sp) yarn I found. However I also braved the wild idea and found 3 sets of knitting needles, the straight varieties in 3 different sizes - 8 11 an 15 going to try and learn to knit since I have a beginners book on such from the bookmobile as well...crazy, I know, the knitting and crocheting alliance leader of ss21's Blades. Holy Steel!( and aluminum!) o=}=====> ]=========>
Below is a picture of a finished drawstring makeup purse


I enjoyed making it now someday I need to get it to its intended recipient!

No comments:

Post a Comment